Tuesday 30 October 2007

Vibrating success

Yesterday I wrote of the importance of creating quiet times in our lives for reflection and to connect with what our hearts are telling us. Today I went to a Bhrama Kumaris evening event called 'The Mind's a Magnet - be careful what you think.' I was really looking forward to a great seminar on the Law of Attraction but it turned out not so coherent and barely addressed the subject.

I was a little disappointed yet some things stuck and followed on from the need for 'heart space' I wrote about, so I guess I was meant to hear this again from someone else. The speaker talked about creating 'space' through meditation. Its a time when we do not allow negative thoughts to attack us but instead focus on creating or vibrating positive energy. When we do, we become a beacon for the right people and circumstances to happen in our liives.

When we exude positivity, the universe just wants to give it right back to us. The right things will come to help us towards achieving our visions. When we give out good thoughts and wishes to others rather than sit in the judgemental mode, we open channels for good things to happen to us back in return.

Apart from anything else, meditation calms the mind and in that space, we are more open to solving problems, exercising creativity and questions such as 'What must I do to live this dream?' can become more apparent if we are quiet enough to hear the wisdom within. The next step of course is to take action on what we are hearing.

So, yes creating a stillness of the mind attracts a more positive frame of mind and a vibrational energy which can be picked up like a radar can and reflected right back to us so we are more open to getting what we want.

Blessings for today
1. For all learnings great and small, the generosity of the people of Bhrama Kumaris who know about giving and receiving, and the commitment of the speaker to give up his time to share his thoughts with us and provide a moment to still the mind.

2. I am grateful for the beautiful trees I noticed today at work, resplendent in their autumnal glory and lighting up my life.

3. My gratitude to my son for being such a stalwart with his homework and for still caring.

Personal Development and Success
http://yvonnem.successuniversity.com/

No comments: