Friday 19 October 2007

Keeping On Keeping On

I missed yesterday. I'd had to go to a meeting and by the time I got back I was so weary, I couldn't make it to the computer. My commitment to myself was to be here daily but I'm not going to beatmyself up too much about missing the day. And I think that's it with moving forward, its that you sometimes have to step back in order to give something else back to yourself - like a breather.

Matt Morris says that if you are experiencing interruptions and challenges in your life, that can be good because it brings opportunities to ask questions, learn, shift priorities, adjust, grow. The important thing I think is to pick up your focus again and keep on keeping on. If you've ever been on a diet, you'll know what I mean. The temptation to throw in the towel because you've gone too far one day can be very real and make a dent in your determination to keep going.

Well today I felt the first really cold bite of winter, and we're not even done with autumn yet. I will resist the temptation to hibernate and keep going.

My gratitudes for today:
1. Heck, however cold I get, I bet there are many millions freezing their socks off without the capacity to keep themselves warm. I do have that and I am thankful for it.
2. My book the Dynamic Laws of Prosperity finally arrived today so I can get reading as I have committed to with my mastermind group.
3.I am thankful for vinegar as a home remedy. This one seems to be really working.

Personal Development with Success
http://yvonnem.successuniversity.com

No comments: