Wednesday 3 October 2007

Success!

Yea! My first post on Blogger. I'll keep it short and sweet for now. For people who've been doing this blogging thing for years, its all as standard as having a cup of tea. What I primarily want to do on this blog is to share my journey with Success University as I connect into some of the greatest success minds on the planet and earn myself passive income in the process. Its a way to log my success as I develop my own mind and learn in such a simple and accessible way how to achieve success in so many areas of my life while I'm also earning an income doing so.

However I also want to celebrate what I already have in my life which are blessings from the simple to the more advanced. This is success to me also to be able to express gratitude for life's blessings. So here are 3 from today.

1 I am incredibly grateful for the time on my own today and the opportinity to direct my day's activities in whichever way I choose.
2. In a shaded area of my garden, a single pink rose has just opened up and was a delight to see
3. For the peacefulness and comfort of my family life I give thanks

Who else wants to join me at sucess university? I'd be delighted. http://yvonnem.successuniversity.com

No comments: