Sunday 7 October 2007

Successful Actions Follow on First From a Successful Mindset

If we want our lives to be successful, guess what? We have to first have a mindset that is programmed for success.. In other words, our vision of ourselves, our imagining, our motivations our thoughts are all tuned into being the successful person we want to become.

Most people find it hard to keep a very clear vision of where they want to be in their lives. We simply get by, doing the usual stuff we have to do, getting on with the job in hand, cleaning the house, taking care of the children, perhaps finding some odd moments of entertainment and pleasure. That's the ordinary reality of our lives and that's where our vision stops.

But we have to learn to change that vision if we want to achieve even better results in our lives and that starts from a fundamental belief level that we deserve something better and that could be a more fulfilling relationship, greater level of peace of mind, earnings far in excess of what we have currently and so on. The hard part is to get our subconscious mind to believe that what we have in your lives right now is not just it, but something more.

The conscious mind is not nearly as powerful as the subconscious mind. So we have to train our subconscious minds to accepting a new belief about ourselves and of what we are worth. One of the ways to do this is to create a vision statement of exactly what we want our lives to look like and say it out loud every day.

Make it specific and allied with the our values, something that will inspire us and be the best we can imagine for ourselves.

And here's another trick for the mind that can accelerate the process. To say it as if it has already happened and add the emotion we would expect to feel if we had that thing we desired.

So something like "Its 31st of December 07 and I'm thrilled to be waking up full of energy, confidence and excitement as I'm getting ready to ....." Saying it daily will give our subconscious minds a clearer vision of what we want and instill a belief that we can make that happen. This very much connects in with the Law of Attraction - that what we think about, we can create in reality, that your thoughts become things.

Don't worry if you are currently lacking energy, confidence, excitement and the things you want to possess. Just try to say it 'as if' you had all that and your subconscious mind will start to remove the obstacles to creating that reality. You will become increasingly motivated to move towards that vision. This is one of the most powerful actions we can do for ourselves right now and something I am reminding myself to do as I write this.

"It is December 2008 and as I hold my bank statement in my hand I am quivering with excitement as I finally realise that my monthly earnings have finally equated with what I had been earning for one whole year. I am jumping for joy. And I thank Success University for the opportunity to make this happen."

My gratitudes for today?

The broad smile on my son's face as he finally achieves scoring a goal with his football team and that he shared this with me with a terrific hug and kiss.

I'm grateful for the chance to put some things into place in my knowledge of network marketing.

I really appreciate being able to stay in bed till nearly 10 today -quite unprecedented in a very very long time.

http://yvonnem.successuniversity.com

No comments: