Wednesday 10 October 2007

Success and tha Law of Attraction

What you think about or conceive, and believe in, you can bring about. That is the secret of the Law of Attraction. That's quite an imposing statement and some may say nonsensical - and actually quite terrifying without clarification. What if I'm thinking about a storm or having an accident or someone dying, does that mean I have the power to bring it about?

The thing is my mind like yours is like an ocean teaming with variety of the impressively beautiful and the terrifyingly scary. Sometimes with billions of bits of information each second zipping through me although. We choose to delete all but a miniscule proportion of that or else we'd go a little crazy. And the thoughts I have left, I have to take care of. When I think about it, I have to stop unwanted obtrusive garbage from building up. What if there was a way to eliminate the useless and accelerate the more empowering ones?

Well the thing is its not enough to stop thinking junky stuff like "I'm not good/smart/beatuiful/whatever enough." I -we -have to replace them with opposing thoughts and build on these repeatedly until our subconscious mind has internalised and accepted them. The more practice, the better. All our success is related to our thought processes, to the right mental attitude. Think junk and I create junk. Think success and my reticular activating system starts to scan the universe for how I can make this a part of my life.

One of the way I can accelerate this process is to create a dream board. Its been on my action plan to do since my last mastermind group and now with the next one looming and the accountability I must show in the group, I now have to put it at the top of my priorities and before another blog posting gets done I will have completed it. After all, my thought is

  • I am a person who succeeds
  • I take action to get things done
  • I orient my thoughts to my goals
  • I put my focus on my success

Starting today I will make a collage of the things I dream about. That will be fun and a very visible reminder each day of what I am working towards. I will place it where I can see it every day and make a point of taking my focus specifically and exactly to where I want it. A picture they say paints a thousand words. I am not concerned with the how of making things happen. I just know they will. I am a person who succeeds.

To all our success!
http://yvonnem.successuniversity.com

No comments: