Thursday 11 October 2007

Prosperity Thinking

Well, I did it. Finally my dream board is up and I can hold me head up in the masermind group this weekend. Plus I tackled another one of my incompletions - my seminar notes I want to present to the group. Phew, and that feels good.

One of the rules of prosperity I've just been writing about is the Rule of Energy. It goes something like this:
We need to manifest a certain level of energy to create abundance
It takes energy to make energy
Don’t confuse energy with effort
More effort = less energy
More energy = more effortless things are

How do you get the energy?

Incompletions drain our energy and completions restore energy to our psyche. Strategies to get complete include :
Complete it – not the easiest but the most powerful thing to do. Boy it sure felt good finishing those 2 tasks I mentioned earlier, so the level of energy I am vibrating is quite different from the time when I had it all hanging over my head.
Schedule time to complete
Declare it completed. Simply say "I have done with this." while eliminating it from your 'to do' list.

Some of the other ideas I've been working on based on Topher Morrison's Seminar The Mental Game of Life include:

The Rule of Contributions.
Giving of yourself is not just about donating money. When we give we have to do so with the right vibrational energy. Most people donate out of guilt. We will get zero results or we will feel guilty when we receive money. Giving should be done with love and abundance and in return
we would be surprised at what we receive back, like Wisdom and Judgement in using the rest of what we have or the ease with which we meet your obligations. With 10% tithing for example, our 90% goes farther than our 100% would have and we might wonder why we didn’t do it sooner. Lack of systematic giving leads to lack of systematic receiving and if we resent giving, we resent yourselves because we are all one, we are all connected. In selecting a recipient, the individual or organisation should be committed to evolving humankind in some manner.
See everything as spiritual.What matters is the energetic vibration behind the giving (not out of guilt but with joy). Its also sacred and sacred means secret. You don’t have to tell everyone.

The Rule of Emanation
This concerns how we affected by what we are giving out how jealousy, envy (of others' success), resentment and self pity can damage our capacity to prosper. One of the steps Topher recommends as essentail to our success is radical forgiveness. Negative emotions block our energy but radical or absolute forgiveness radically changes the quality of our lives and leads to greater success. How many people do we hold grudges on? Parents, past freinds, work colleagues and yes I've done them all. What a lot of mental energy is spent doing so. It is time to move on and I will come back to this subject in another posting.

My gratitudes for today
1.The large bunch of beautiful yellow roses I received two days before our anniversary
2. Life and liberty to express my thoughts freely
3. The lessons I have learnt from painful or hurtful situations and relationships from the past that give me the opportunity to grow.

To all our success
http://yvonnem.successuniversity.com

No comments: