Wednesday 28 November 2007

Making a Head Start in Internet Marketing Success

As it turned out, I met up this week with a group of people who like myself are fairly new to the world of Internet Marketing. Although we’re not a mastermind group as such, quite simply, we have all the hallmarks of a great support group. Make no mistake, this is one of the things that will greatly contribute to our success.

Let face it, we’ve all known what its like to struggle on by ourselves but with many more heads together what couldn't we achieve?. We had a great meeting and we've agreed that we wanted to use the group


to support and motivate each other
to act with integrity around each other
to be focussed in our meetings
to share our knowledge and resources as appropriate
to aim to make money online


In terms of the sharing of resources, I wish we’d come across these Head Start audios just perfect for newbies like ourselves that have been created by a guy in Australia called Nathan Hockley.

Check it out here for more information

www.InternetMarketingHeadStart.com/?e=info@livingoutyourdreams.com

The fact that it costs so little at $5US was an added incentive for me to get this great set of 20 mp3 audio talks (5 volumes) explaining in simple terms, (Oh I do like simple!) the basic principles of Internet Marketing. I’ve been lucky to spot it as its only available for another day or so. I’m already up and running with ideas about the how and why of article submissions. Which just happens to be one of the actions I said I would undertake by the time the group next meets in a couple of weeks.

It takes you through all the basics of internet marketing, covering topics such as
Writing articles
Building lists within 24 hours
Traffic generation
Writing killer ads
PLR domination
Email marketing
Secrets of the gurus
Professional forum participation for profits
Increasing the potency of testimonials
and much, much more ...

An amazing resource for so little money. They’re great for anyone who’s struggling to get started online and also for people who don’t want to wade through another manual but would rather listen on-the-go as they’re downloadable to an MP3, ipod, cellphone, PC.

If you are a newbie like myself, its certainly not going to break the bank at only $5 or about £2.50. What’s that? The cost of a pint or a coffee? Check it out here

www.InternetMarketingHeadStart.com/?e=info@livingoutyourdreams.com


I think we covered a lot in our little group and I'm very optimistic for where this collaboration may take us. I hope this is shared by the others and that within the next six months we’ll be celebrating being gurus ourselves and enjoying the fruits of our labours. I’ll certainly be posting more news about how we are getting on.


Blessings for Today

1. The Gasman Cometh. Well, actually he came. And he gave us a clean bill of health, and its something to be grateful for that we set up for whatever the winter may bring. I am so grateful for the warmth in my home. At many levels.

2. I went out for a walk in the garden today and saw the first terrifically blue periwinkle in flower from a cutting I’d taken a few years ago. I can’t tell you haw delighted I was – it was like finding gold in them there hills. I felt really cheered seeing it. I appreciate the little things that bring joy into my heart.

3. I am grateful to my Internet Marketing Success Group for the great start we have made and the feeling of hand-holding in unfamiliar territory. Thank you.

Personal Development and Success
http://yvonnem.successuniversity.com/specialoffer


No comments: