Monday 26 November 2007

The Genius Without as well as Within

“I feel there are two people inside me – me and my intuition. If I go against her, she’ll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we’ll get along quite nicely.” Kim Basinger

Does this make sense to you that when you start getting in tune with your inner voice and allowing your intuition to grow, you start to find that you’re getting prompted by external factors as well? Odd how that happens. As you ruminate on a situation and ask yourself for intuitive guidance notice when circumstances around you resonate with you about the situation. Here’s what I mean.

Imagine now that you needed to find the solution to a difficulty and you settled yourself quietly and asked your inner self for an answer. Some times after a while the solution can simply pop into your head from your inner genius. And then, when you think you missed the answer, or to reinforce the answer you’ve come up with, something will happen in your environment that will show you the way. Has this ever happened to you?

It could simply be catching sight of a headline in a newspaper in passing, walking into a room at the very moment a TV presenter is addressing the very thing you are concerned about and giving some hints about where you might look or find answers, being called by a friend out of the blue with the very offer or suggestion that helps the situation. Whatever, it just seems to happen that the solution presents itself in some unexpected way. Loud and clear. Weird when that happens.

Ask you inner spirit for the solution or answer and wait for the genius within or without to manifest the right answer for you. Even if things don’t always seem to go right, trust yourself that ultimately, you will get the right outcome for you.

Can you see how you might be able to use this to develop prosperity in your life? What might you accomplish if you were able to gain insights through the power of your intuition? What rich, intelligent, prosperity ideas might flow? And the best time to let it flow is during periods of quiet and peacefulness when the mind is relaxed. The more you allow your intuitive power to grow, the greater your confidence in whatever you do in your life. During those times of quiet, let your imagination guide you in visualising the perfect outcome.

Furthermore, and especially if you think you’re getting stuck on your own, you can use also the creative energy of a group of people whether it is a mastermind group, a business or family group or simply a group of trusted friends to help you grow your intuition about what is the right thing to do or the answer to a problem.

Catherine Ponder from The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity says “Never underestimate your genius powers! They want to work for you to bring you greater happiness, success and confidence in your ability to receive guidance every step along life’s pathway. Why not let them? Declare often for this purpose; ‘I give thanks that my genius powers of intuition and creative imagination are now released, and that I happily fulfil my divine destiny.’”

To all our success.
"Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level." -Dr. Joyce Brothers.



Blessings for Today

1.I got the chance to do a speed reading mini course today. Its going to be great to advance my efficiency at reading with speed. I am grateful to the folks who organised this and lunch too.

2. My son is busy and studiously learning his french for his exam at the end of the week. He's in full flow and fine humour. Always great for me to see him focussed and fulfilled. He slipped in for a cuddle today and I am so grateful that he still feels he can do this. Keeps us both happy.

3.I'm blessed for all I have at my disposal through many sources, like Success University, for my own personal development and improvement

Personal Development and Success
http://yvonnem.successuniversity.com/specialoffer

No comments: