Tuesday 13 November 2007

Health - The Third Pillar of Success

As human beings we are designed as complex beings, not mere physical bodies but as three parts interconnected with each other - the physical Body, the Soul or mind, emotions and intellect, and the Spirit or the part of us that is beyond this world and lives outside our physical beings in communion with some other spiritual entity we may choose to call many other names such as God, Universal Energy or simply Nature.

What is a successful life without health? When we talk about being healthy, a principal flank of being successful, we have to consider a more rounded view of what it means to be healthy. When desease and decay infects any one of our health systems, we run the risk of it spreading to the other parts of our systems.

I speak as someone who is currently having a little tussle with a bad cold and know how run down and lacklustre it can make me feel. It is nothing in comparison with the physical disabilities and pain some people endure and for long periods. However I am working at maintaining Soul and Spirit at a more optimum level and that's why one of the things I need to do today is my daily Blessings. It gives a lift and is good medicine for spirit and soul.

Blessings for Today

1. I give thanks for the Universal Intelligence that helps me know, remember and understand.

2. I am grateful that I know that this cold will pass and good physical health return to me. I am grateful for all the available resources at my disposal to enable me to make a recovery and I realise that for many people around the world, this is not so. I send thoughts out to them for returning health.

3. I appreciate my partner's soft and gentle touch.

Personal Development and Success
http://yvonnem.successuniversity.com

No comments: