Friday 4 January 2008

The Mental Game of Life

There are just a one thing I particularly want to share today and its about a learning opportunity. 


Let me introduce Topher Morrison's The Mental Game of Life. Topher's a real fun coach with a great style in teaching the skills of NLP to help you get what you want and this month he brings his 2 day seminar to London. If anyone can go, I'd say don't hesitate. Its only £49.95 for 2 days. Having attended Topher's seminars several times I can vouch for the immense value he gives.

This is a 2 day (26th - 27th Jan.) adventure that teaches generating abundance, direction, enjoyment and achievement, and an introduction to the possibilities of NLP and Hypnosis. For anyone interested in success in their lives its well worth the effort of attending.

Some of the areas covered are:
  • Getting more energy into your life
  • Finding accomplishments and joy
  • Bringing the spark back into relationships
  • Communicating more effectively in your relationships
  • Overcoming procrastination
  • Enjoying a healthy lifestyle
And much more

Click Here to find out more.

I found this interesting quote on success today that I also want to share. Its interesting to me because it comes at success from the point of view of starting with your failures.

"Would you like me to give you a formula for Success? Its quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success.""  - Thomas J Watson


Blessings for today

1. He cracked me up, my boy, with his sense of humour. The one good belly laugh of the day so far. I give thanks for the fun he brings to my life.

2. I am grateful to be able to travel in my car and arrive at my destination safely. This often taken-for-granted blessing become more apparent when you witness carnage on the roads. It is good to be alive and well.

3. I've made a couple of connections today that increases my visibility. I am grateful for the opportunities presented to me.



No comments: