Saturday 5 January 2008

Christopher Howard's Breakthrough to Success

When I attended Christopher Howards' 3 day weekend seminar Breakthrough To Success last year I don't think I was quite prepared for the high impact, high energy learning experience it was going to be. I asked around among all the people I knew who had been and without exception everyone said that afterwards they were suddenly aware of some significant change in their life experiences. For me it was suddenly finding myself the very next day at work being able to  communicate in a large group in a way I had never felt comfortable doing before, with ease and confidence, Whoa! 


I mean, where did this come from? Another friend told me she was amazed to find herself doing pretty much the same thing. Someone else mentioned a very positive change in her personal relationships. And we all attributed it to the learnings and exercises we'd experienced in the seminar.

Christopher Howard presents his seminars in Europe, the USA, Australia and New Zealand and is known as an expert in the psychology of wealth and leadership but in his seminar you can work on any area of your life you would wish to achieve greater success in. Expect to be NLPed. 

Now, here's the thing, its entirely FREE. Yes FREE. Sure there'll be plenty to buy - books, CDs, courses, seminars and so on. But you don't have to buy a thing if you don't want to. Plenty of people don't. But if you want to experience a change in your life, its there for the taking.

A word of caution though. This is not a quiet, sedate affair. Its loud, high energy, hug -your-neighbour, (WHAAT??) get-involved, do-the-exercises kind of experience. So it is demanding in that way. But hey, there are many roads to Damascus and this one's right there in your face. And it encourages you to take action. Though if you wanted not to take any action that would be up to you. I know there were people who didn't wanna dance. It depends on your learning style and how much you want to take a risk and make a change in your life. 

Would you like to know a little more? CLICK HERE for more details of the next ones nearest to you. 


Blessings for today

1. A friend came round to explain the mysteries of the Apple Mac computer to me that I have been quietly muttering bad words about because I wasn't used to it and couldn't understand some basic elements. I am very grateful to him for the gift of his time that he gave us. Such a precious commodity for many people. I am grateful for his knowledge and what I have learnt today.

2. I give thanks for the chance to share some reading with my family and  the lessons it taught us about being human and being humane and what it takes to survive horrendous experiences.

3. I appreciate finding the solutions to problems that had frustrated and consumed me for too long.

No comments: