Wednesday 20 February 2008

No Glass Ceiling - Just Blue Sky

Today I just wanted to share a short (3 minutes) beautiful movie I came across today. Its by a woman called Marcy Blochowiak sharing her ideas of what for her are the secrets of success. It's got some lovely music and beautiful photographs and I would here share just one of her inspirational quotes.


"Believe and Achieve - the only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it is possible."


And here is the rest of it. Blessings for today
1. The companionship and ideas that flowed from spending a day with Sindy.

2. Cheek to cheek contact with my son

3. I am grateful a time to kick back after a period of intense work, when the tensions have lifted and I can just relax for a while.

No comments: